The protection of the environment and safety are moral objectives, as well as regulatory constraints.
SER.IN.T. aims to analyze and solve environmental problems, according to the indications of the law, identifying the most efficient solutions among those available on a case-by-case basis.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (V.I.A.);
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (V.A.S.);
- Environmental authorizations (Integrated Environmental Authorization “A.I.A.” – Single Authorization
- Emissions in the atmosphere;
- Waste management;
- Environmental studies and evaluations;
- Measurements and monitoring;
- Supervision for administrative procedures for managing polluted sites (Legislative Decree 152/06);
- Environmental management of construction sites;
- Management, Regulatory, Legislative Audits;
- ISO 14001 Management Systems.